Different- Different countries of the world fighting with coronavirus from last more than 2 months. This flu started with china and drastically affected the large part of China. Other countries are also found some of the coronavirus affected persons in their countries. Unfortunately, So far, India has also discovered the 28 cases of coronavirus. India’s Health Minister said there is 28 cases of coronavirus case found in the different part of the country.
Health Minister also said to fight with coronavirus is the biggest challenge for the nation. But there is no need to panic from this. To follow some instruction suggested by the health ministry, we can minimize the chances of coronavirus.
Our doctors and other authorities are also appealing to the tourists or other Indian citizens who come from abroad, in case you feel your health is not well, please don’t make any late to approach the doctors for a health check-up.
I want to inform all you guys that tests for coronavirus is only available in a government hospital. So please do not make yourself to cheat from any other path labs.
Coronavirus started like simple flu and its sample created in the blood after 14 days of coronavirus attack.
What is coronavirus?
WHO define coronavirus – coronavirus are a large family of viruses that cause seekness from normal cold to more serious diseases such as the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
How is coronavirus spread?
COVID-19 is a contagious disease which is passing person to person. At that moment, nobody can say much of it as this virus is just discovered .
- This virus is spread person to person as its a contagious disease may be spread by respiratory droplets when someone infected with the coughs or sneezes.
Who is the hire risk of coronavirus?
According to stats males, mortality rate are high as compared to females. While the COVID-19 has an overall casualty rate of 2.35% from the CCDC records analyzed, males in the group had a casualty rate of 2.8% while females had a fatality rate of just 1.7%
Note: Risk of Coronavirus is the same for all males and females. Men’s are usually more evolve in social activities and tend to travel more than females, and most of the females are only handle their household work don’t travel thats why the men have a high rate of mortality.
Persons who are already ill or the person who are surfing from sugar, heart disease etc. at higher risk of the coronavirus.
Symptoms of COVID – 19 viruses:
- Shortness of breath
- Respiratory problems
- Kidney failure
So far, there is no vaccination available to prevent infection. In such case, only precautions help to prevent from this contagious virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after coming from outside and before taking your meal.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Use masks while going to crowded places.
- Don’t touch your mouth, nose and elbow
- While sneezing use tissue paper and hanky.
- Try to keep 6 foot distance from others.
- Try to avoid close contact with ill people.
- If you’re feeling not well don’t go to the office/school/or any other public place.
- If you feel any above-mentioned symptoms, contact your doctor and inform him/her about your condition
- It’s our moral duty; if you are coming from an infected country or you don’t feel well, don’t hide it go to the doctor for your check-up.
- Eat well-cooked food (meat, egg etc.
As there is no vaccine or treatment is available for the coronavirus, its better we take all precautions like don’t go in a crowded place, if have flu don’t go anywhere, inform your doctor immediate basis.