Covid-19 pandemic has made 2020 a worse for the whole world. The number of corona positive patients is rising rapidly worldwide and also in India. Here it is also important to discuss how the coronavirus pandemic has affected the economic growth of every country. In India, the GDP chart is also declining day by day after lockdown. India is slowly and steadily moving towards unlocking. People are waiting to unlock 4 guidelines and rules, as everyone wants to return their job and workplace. Here we are going to share all the unlock 4 guidelines with you.
Well, the government had not issued any separate permission or e-permits regarding unlocking 4. We got to know about the new unlock 4 guidelines and rules on Saturday.
Some of the important unlock 4.0 guidelines are:
- There will be no restriction on the movement of goods and people in inter-state and intra-state.
- Metro train is allowed to run from the 7th of September but will many restrictions and safety rules.
- Now no e-permit or permission is required.
- Metro train will run on limited ways and for limited hours
- Now the limit of person for any cultural/religious/political/entertainment/sports/academic/social functions, is increased up to 100 persons.
- Open-air theatres will operate from 21st September 2020.
- The lockdown will be continued in containment zones with full restrictions.
- 50 percent of teaching and non-teaching staff are allowed to attend the schools outside containment zones for online classes.
- Only the important or essential services will be allowed in containment zones.
Well there are still a number of restrictions in unlock 4 rules which include:
- Educational institutions such as colleges, schools, coaching centers will remain close for students. Only 50 percent of staff can report for online classes.
- International flights are still not permitted.
- Entertainment parks, cinema halls, swimming pools, and cinema halls will remain closed.
- People older than 65 years of age and children less than 10 years of age are advised to stay at home.
India is now in the second stage of having the highest number of coronavirus cases. The government issued the unlock 4 guidelines and is doing rapid coronavirus testing in every state of India. The total number of cases has reached 42.8 lakh in India. The recovery rate of coronavirus patients is 77.6 percent in India. The country is slowly moving towards unlocking but people need to follow the unlock 4 guidelines and rules to stay safe from coronavirus. Let’s discuss some important precautions which a person should follow while going out in unlock 4:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer with you while going out.
- Maintain distance from people.
- It is important to wear a mask and to maintain social distancing.
- Keep your hands away from your mouth, nose, and eyes.
- It is important to stay at home if you are sick.
- Seek medical attention while noticing symptoms linked with Covid-19.
- Cover your nose and mouth while coughing and sneezing.
Metro rail corporation has also issued many guidelines for its passengers. Metro trains are running on limited stations and for limited hours. If you are traveling through the metro train, then you need to follow the unlock 4 guidelines with the guidelines issued by the metro rail corporation. Corona virus had brought a number of challenges for the government of every country. The Indian government is now having a big task to manage the chart of GDP which is falling drastically after the lockdown which was imposed on 25th March 2020. On this, Fitch also projects that India’s GDP contraction can be noted as 9.6% in the September quarter. Hence the government needs to unlock the country with the right guidelines and rules. Here was all about unlock 4 guidelines and rules. We advise you to follow all the rules and precautions to stay safe and away from the corona virus. Stay connected with us for more updates about coronavirus and unlock guidelines and rules in Hindi.